a. Our contact details
Name: The Payment Choice Alliance
Address: Clyde&Co. The St Botolph Building.138 Houndsditch. London. EC3A 7AR
Phone Number: 07973 210154
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• For those who sign up to support the Payment Choice Alliance via the website, we store names and contact details, including email addresses, residential or business addresses and telephone numbers.
• For businesses which are of interest to the Payment Choice Alliance because of their stance on payment choice, we store names and contact details, including email addresses, residential or business addresses and telephone numbers.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and our response to you.
By using our website and/or providing your information to us (either via our website or by email) you agree to the processing set out in this privacy notice.c. How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you when you sign up to support the Payment Choice Alliance.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from publicly accessible databases, such as the UK government list of names and contact details of all Members of Parliament.
We use the information that you have given us in order to maintain contact with you as a supporter of the Payment Choice Alliance.
We do not share your information, without your permission save as set out in section 5 below.
In relation to the information we hold, we comply with:
• UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
• EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
• EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDP)
We only hold information in which we have a legitimate interest, in light of the activities of the Payment Choice Alliance activities, as decided by us from time to time.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store or use your information, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com
.d. How to stop us holding your personal information
You are able to withdraw your consent to us holding your information at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Who we share your personal information with
We may disclose your information to third parties. For example, we use third party IT providers to run our website and it may be necessary to disclose your personal information to them or these purposes. We may also need to disclose information to third parties such as the police and authorities for the prevention and detection of crime. f. How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored offline.
We keep your personal information until you inform us you are no longer a supporter of the Payment Choice Alliance.
When you inform us that you are no longer a supporter of the Payment Choice Alliance, we securely delete all your information permanently from our records.
All technical information collected when you use our website, for example your IP address, will be kept for [1 year] form the date of collection.g. About our website’s server
Our website is hosted by Modern Websites in the UK. The server is located just outside Vancouver, Canada and is managed by In2net.
Some of the data centre’s more notable security features are as follows:
• The facility is monitored by security cameras all around the building.
• Security guards will be on duty during after hours.
• All server cabinets are secured in locked rooms and locked cabinets.
• All clients have their own access card and cabinet key to enter the server room and open only their own cabinet.
• This website server is mounted in a managed cabinet which only accessible by In2net staff.
• All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.h. Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:Your right of access
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. Your right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. Your right to erasure
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Your right to restriction of processing
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. Your right to object to processing
- You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.Your right to data portability
- You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com
if you wish to make a request.i. How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk